Heartland Prowler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The user-friendly Prowler travel trailers by Heartland come to you at an affordable price and packed with elegance. Each model is constructed with a performastructure aluminum front wall, a fully walkable roof, and 5/8" Dyna Span floor decking so you can enjoy your trailer for years to come.
Inside, you'll enjoy an EZ clean interior with no carpet on the main floor and woven flooring in the slide outs, panoramic windows that open to provide wonderful outdoor views and natural light, and residential kitchen amenities the chef is sure to love. There are many exterior conveniences that have been added to make each camping trip hassle free, and the wide variety of floorplans allow you to choose exactly what you need for your crew.
Reliable, easy to use, and sophisticated; it's no wonder the Prowler travel trailer by Heartland is the best selling RV of all time!
Heartland Prowler travel trailer 292SRK highlights: Rear Kitchen Front Private ... more about Prowler 292SRK
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 11 ft 2 in Interior Color Anthracite, Malibu Hitch Weight 760 lbs GVWR 9560 lbs Dry Weight 6920 lbs Cargo Capacity 2608 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 41 gals Grey Water Capacity 80 gals Black Water Capacity 40 gals Furnace BTU 30000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Double Door with Freezer Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 4400 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 17' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
- MEGA Bright Pass-Thru Storage – Unmatched Storage with 52 cu. ft of storage, mega sized access doors, LED lights on both sides and finished on the inside for protection.
- Easy Button Set Up – Camping Made Easy with power stabilizer jacks, adjustable power awning, and power lighted tongue jack (optional)
- Secure Access System – Secure fold out main entry step with adjustable legs, extra large top step and oversized fold out grab handle and screen door
- Performastructure Aluminum Front Wall – Superior Aero Performance for better wind and water deflection plus an aluminum front which is 60% thicker than most competitors
- Tailgate Package – LP Quick disconnect for your grill and TV hookup with exterior speaker – X
- Radial tires with steel rims and E-Z Lube axles
- 20# LP bottles with auto change over and easy access cover
- Radius safety glass windows
- Diamond plate stone guard
- Backup camera prep
- H Blast AC – Unmatched Cooling Performance up to 50% more A/C ducts for better and more efficient air circulation
- Prowler Super Den – Full size residential queen bed, full length dual wardrobes, integrated lighting, USB charging and CPAP storage
- EZ Clean Interior – No carpet, full linoleum on main floor and slide outs
- Panoramic Windows – Oversized Windows that Open for maximum ventilation and view
- At Home Kitchen – Extra large residential refrigerator with 10 cubic ft of storage, Duralast countertops, and stainless steel double bowl undermount sink
- LED interior lights throughout
- Convertible sleeper sofas
- Cable TV hook-up with RG6 coax cabling
- AM/FM/HDMI entertainment system w/Bluetooth capability
- USB charging ports throughout
- Inside and outside speakers
- Aluminum exterior metal sides
- Aluminum front exterior metal
- 5/8” Dyna Span® floor decking
- Roof rafters wood tapered 4-1/2” trusses
- Aerodynamic radius front profile
- Wall studs on 16” centers
- Electric-powered slide room
- Fully walkable roof
- 8’ exterior width
- 80” interior ceiling height
- 2” x 3” longitudinal floor joists
- Cambered structural steel I-beam frame
- Finished pass-through storage
- Deep flush floor slides
- Systems monitor panel
- 12 Volt demand water pump
- 13,500 BTU ducted A/C
- 110 Volt 45 Amp power converter
- DSI gas and electric quick recovery hot water heater
- Detachable 30 Amp power cord
- In-floor ducted heat
- Water system winterization kit
Tires & Axles Standard
- Radial tires with steel rims
- E-Z Lube axles
- Bathroom power vent
- Stainless steel appliances
- Microwave oven with carousel
- Ball bearing drawer guides
- Stainless Steel Residential style (50/50) sink
- Flush mount three burner cook top with range hood light and exhaust fan
- Double door refrigerator with freezer
- Spice rack – select models
- TV hookups
- Shirt wardrobe in bedroom
- Finished under-bed storage
- Electric outlets on both sides of the bed
- Mirrors on wardrobe doors
Standard Safety Equipment
- Propane alarm
- Break-away switch
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance door
- Dual hitch safety chains
- Smoke alarm
- Multiple egress windows
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide alarm
Prowler Convenience Package
- Power Stabilizer Jacks (2 Pair)
- Power Awning w/LED Lights
- Heated & Enclosed Underbelly
- Black Tank Flush
- Spare Tire and Carrier
- Exterior Shower
- Spare tire and carrier
- Power tongue jack
- Exterior shower
- 15,000 BTU air conditioner
- 50 Amp electrical service- select models
- Second A/C- select models
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.